Thursday, August 23, 2012

We Are Here!!

After 30 hours of travel, 3 planes and 6,000 + miles we are in Beijing.  Our guide met us at the airport and after we told her " we are hungry" we found a 24 hour place got some rice and fried  "thing"... Off to the hotel. We collapsed about 1:15am local time.  Getting our computer to work is interesting to say the least! I am writing this from my phone..I can't get on from the laptop. I know very strange! So bear with me as I figure all of this out.

We visited the Temple of Heaven today.  It was nice and cool this morning, but got very warm by the time we left. H was fascinated with all the people more so then the buildings ( me too).  We found a great little place across from the hotel for lunch and we are now resting and catching up on email etc. BUT... We are about to go get a foot massage! Ahhhh .

No comments:

Post a Comment