Thursday, July 5, 2012

New Pictures - June 2012

Today I received 5 new pictures of my little one. Two of them are just her, two are of her  graduation day from pre-school with cap and gown and the whole class( pretty cute and what a great picture for her scrapbook). One picture had a close up of her in this big picture, and she is in the front row acting up, where the others are very serious.  I am sooo very happy that she has a "not so serious" side to her. I can't post that one to protect the other kids in the  picture, but it warmed my heart.  I also received one at her foster parents house at the dinner table, with food to feed an army.  This is always a reassuring thing to see for a momma who is adopting.  We know of countless kids that are not getting enough food-- and we know the long term affects of that.   My older daughter H still at times, keeps food in her cheeks for a longer period of time when she is really, really hungry.  I have a pretty open pantry policy in my house, though they must always  ask.  --
I also received  new measurements... How accurate they are, I dont know.  In February, the measurements  were pretty close to these..but it gives me an idea. Height: 112 cm ( about 44 inches) and
Weight: 17.8 kg - 39-41 pounds.   I do think she will overtake H, as she weighs 54 pounds but is ALL muscle. Lean.  Very different children....... I am a happy Mom!
 

1 comment:

  1. I am so, so happy for you! Can't believe how close you are to traveling. I can't wait to meet her and welcome her to our group. Next year is a MUST for a beach trip, right?? :-)

    ReplyDelete